COVID Cancellations and refunds
If if we find ourselves in a lockdown because of COVID or in a tier situation whereby you aren't aloud to travel for holidays, then we can refund your booking in full, or move it to another time. If you have to self isolate, then you'll have to claim on your own holiday insurance.
If you or any of your party have had any COVID symptoms in the two weeks leading up to your holiday, or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms, have been told to self-isolate or are awaiting the results of a Coronavirus test then please stay at home.
1. The toilets and showers are open from 17th May 2021, with reduced capacity. If you have your own facilities in your caravan or motorhome, please use them if possible. To comply with social distancing, we can only allow 4 people in the shower blocks at a time.
2. We are unable to hire-out TV cables at this time, however, we do have them for sale as usual.
1. We would normally allow your friends and family to visit your pitch, but because of the complications this causes for the NHS track and trace procedure, we are unable to accept any non-booked visitors onto the park. This will be strictly policed on the park for everyone’s safety.
2. Any extra cars must be booked in and must be kept in the car park at all times.
3. In line with the current law, you must only socialise with one other household at a time, up to a maximum of 6 people. Only two households will be able to pitch next to each other. This includes children socialising with other children.
Shop & Reception
1. We can allow two families or a maximum of six people in the shop and reception at a time. We are accepting card payments only in reception, the shop, cafe, bar and restaurant. We can still supply change for the laundrette. Please wear a face covering when using the shop, reception, cafe, bar and restaurant.
2. Lakeside Café, Bar & restaurant Our café, bar and restaurant are open as usual, with reduced capacity to facilitate social distancing. Our full menu is available to eat-in or take-away. Please call 01271 813 872 to reserve your table or place your order. Please wear a face covering when entering the cafe, bar & restaurant.
Children’s Play Parks
1. The children’s play parks are open, as usual. If there are more than two other families using the equipment, please if possible, wait until they have finished. Please ensure all children are accompanied when using the play parks, going into the shop or cafe/bar/restaurant.
We hope you enjoy your stay, and we thank you for your support over the last few months. This has been a difficult time for everyone. If you have any queries, please get in contact.